Jon builds a relationship with each of his clients to understand their personal concerns and goals, and to determine the best approach to help them achieve their goals. He provides financial planning at a rate of $150/hour in any of the following areas: budgeting, retirement saving, employee benefit selection, education funding, charitable giving, tax planning, life insurance needs and investment portfolio review.
Olivet Nazarene University (B.S. Economics and Finance, CFP® Concentration, Magna Cum Laude, 2015)
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certificant (2017)
- Financial Planner, Elser Financial Planning, Inc. (2015 – present)
- Associated Student Council VP for Finance, Olivet Nazarene University (2014 – 2015)
- Financial Planning and Analysis, Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. (2014)
- National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (Member since 2018)
- Financial Planning Association (Member since 2018)