Jon builds a relationship with each of his clients to understand their personal concerns and goals, and to determine the best approach to help them achieve their goals. He works with retirees and those in the wealth accumulation phase. He assists clients with investment management, and provides financial planning on a project or hourly fee basis. Hourly and project based planning is available in any of the following areas: budgeting, retirement saving, employee benefit selection, education funding, charitable giving, tax planning, life insurance needs and investment portfolio review.
Olivet Nazarene University (B.S. Economics and Finance, CFP® Concentration, Magna Cum Laude, 2015)
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certificant (2017)
- Financial Planner, Elser Financial Planning, Inc. (2015 – present)
- Associated Student Council VP for Finance, Olivet Nazarene University (2014 – 2015)
- Financial Planning and Analysis, Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. (2014)
- National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (Member since 2018)
- Financial Planning Association (Member since 2018)