Keisha’s primary role as Office Manager/Investment Operations is client communication and office administration. Keisha has previously worked in event/hospitality management and corporate 401(k) management and her focus and drive has always been to assist others achieve their goals.
- Indiana Wesleyan (MBA, Masters of Business Administration, 2012)
- Indiana University (BA, Event & Hospitality Management, 2010)
- Indiana University (AA, Special Event Management, 2008)
- Office Manager/Investment Operations, Elser Financial Planning, Inc. (2018 – present)
- 401(k) Manager, Rose Financial Group, LLC (2017 – 2018)
- Front Office Manager, Marriott International (2006 – 2011)