Keisha’s primary role as Administrative Assistant/Investment Operations is client communication and office administration. Keisha has previously worked in event/hospitality management and corporate 401(k) management and her focus and drive has always been to assist others achieve their goals. Within the next year, Keisha’s goal is to become a Financial Paraplanner Qualified Professional. Her long term goal is to become a Certified Financial Planner.
- Indiana Wesleyan (MBA, Masters of Business Administration, 2012)
- Indiana University (BA, Event & Hospitality Management, 2010)
- Indiana University (AA, Special Event Management, 2008)
- Administrative Assistant/Investment Operations, Elser Financial Planning, Inc. (2018 – present)
- 401(k) Manager, Rose Financial Group, LLC (2017 – 2018)
- Front Office Manager, Marriott International (2006 – 2011)