Associate Financial Planner
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive financial plans.
- Prepare agendas for client meetings along with other needed documents.
- Write and review client communications.
- Prepare balance sheets, cash flow and tax projections.
- Understand disciplined trading practices.
- Identify solutions to various situations that clients face.
- Research financial topics and analyze investment strategies.
- Interpret various planning documents, including account statements, tax returns, estate documents, and insurance policies.
- Follow Elser Financial Planning’s systems and processes.
- Possess excellent listening and concise communication skills, enthusiasm for your work, and great attention to detail.
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, economics, accounting or related area.
- Exhibit a strong desire to help people.
- Use Microsoft Word, Excel, portfolio management and financial planning software.
- Take a proactive approach to client service and collaboration with colleagues.
- Desire to begin/continue studying for the CFP® exam.
- $55,000 plus bonus
- CFP® coursework and exam are paid for by the firm
- Bonus provided upon passing CFP® exam
Elser Financial Planning is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Elser Financial Planning does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Please forward your resume and contact information to: [email protected]