What Do We Charge?
Elser Financial Planning is strictly fee-only. That means we are only ever paid by you, our client, and never from investment providers or for referrals to other professionals.
As fiduciaries, we happily accept the legal obligation to act in our clients’ best interests at all times. Everything about who we are and why we’re in business revolves around honesty, integrity, and transparency. That’s why we’ve decided to set a precedent for transparent pricing in our industry by making it as easy as possible for you to know what we charge.
*Note: as you view the following material, remember that our initial, exploratory meeting and/or phone call with you is complimentary. We won’t charge you anything until we provide you with a document detailing the services we’ll provide and what you’ll pay.
Detailed Financial Plan
Pay a one-time fee for a detailed financial plan.
- Planning fee based on complexity of plan and services provided - we'll provide the total amount in advance
- Usually involves two to three meetings with your planner
- After the plan meetings are complete, additional services would be billed hourly - unless you choose to continue our relationship with ongoing investment management
Pay a management fee for ongoing services and investment management.
- Management fee - 0.65%/year on the first $2M, and declines with larger balances (minimum fee of $812.50/quarter for households with less than $500k in assets under management)
- Professional Investment Management - risk assessment, investment selection, portfolio rebalancing, tax-loss harvesting, and much more
- Regular meetings with your advisor - we'll serve you as an investment manager and help you manage your overall financial picture
- Contribution and withdrawal guidance - we'll provide advice on retirement saving during your accumulation years and tax efficient withdrawal strategies in retirement.
Comprehensive Wealth Management
Pay a one-time fee for a detailed financial plan, then continue our relationship with ongoing financial planning and investment management.
- Everything included in a Detailed Financial Plan - the initial plan writing process typically takes place during the first year of our relationship so that we can better manage your investments to accomplish your goals
- Everything included in Investment Management - once your plan is in place, we'll establish a fiduciary relationship with you on whatever assets you decide to entrust us with
- Ongoing financial planning - As life happens, there is no additional fee to update your financial plan and recommendations (just the management fee)
- Long-term relationship - you'll have access to your planner at any time with no hourly charge
- Annual Tax Return Review - identify opportunities for potential tax savings
More About Our Compensation
EFP is strictly a fee-only investment firm. We are compensated directly and only by our clients for ongoing investment management or financial advice.
We never receive compensation in any form for investment product recommendations or professional referrals. This allows us to keep your best interests at heart and offer you unbiased advice.
What makes us different?
At EFP, we are transparent with what we charge. We provide quarterly statements that include the fees you were charged for the quarter, as well as the total you have paid over the life of your investment management relationship with us.
Find out why our #1 source of new clients is personal referrals.
Let’s Schedule a time to visit. No strings attached.