Associate Advisor JT Wenglikowski
As an associate advisor, JT plays a key role in EFP’s financial planning process and implementing various financial strategies. In addition to this, he helps support planners serving select high net worth families with wealth and asset management. JT began working at EFP after graduating with honors from Ball State University with his Bachelor’s in Finance. JT currently resides in Carmel, IN.
more about JT
- FINRA Series 65 license – Investment Advisor Representative
- Boston University, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Certificate Program
- Ball State University, (B.S. Finance, Magna Cum Laude)
- Associate Advisor, Elser Financial Planning, Inc.
- Intern, Steinhofer & Associates
Our Team is What Makes Us Different . . .
Each and every member of our team serves a critical role in who we are as a company. We’ve chosen to partner with like-minded professionals who value excellence, integrity, and equality of service. We hope you’ll contact us to learn more about our team and how we may be able to help you reach your financial goals!