President, Planner Susan Elser, CFP®
In addition to overseeing the day-to-day operations of investment management and client service, Susan maintains existing relationships with her clients and provides counsel to our planners when needed. She listens to clients’ goals, concerns, and desires, helps them determine their priorities, and then implements strategies to reach their goals.
Susan has been a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ since 2001. Since founding Elser Financial Planning in 2007, Susan has found many ways to give back to her community, including serving on boards of the Indianapolis Children’s Museum and the Museum’s Planned Giving Council, the Estate Planning Council of Indianapolis, and has served as a Chairperson for the Midwest Region of the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors and on the Professional Advisor Leadership Council of CICF.
Married for 32 years, Susan and her husband Brian live in Indianapolis, and have two adult sons.
more about Susan
- College of Financial Planning (CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certificant, 2001)
- Indiana University (B.A. Economics, 1985)
- Independent Fee-only Financial Planner (2004 – present)
- Senior Client Service Manager and Financial Plan Writer with Oxford Financial Group (2000 – 2004)
- Supervising Broker at a national brokerage firm (1996 – 2000)
- Indianapolis Children’s Museum (Board Member 2016-2018)
- National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (Past Chairperson Midwest Region)
- Central Indiana Community Foundation (Professional Advisor Cornerstone Council)
- Estate Planning Council of Indianapolis (President 2015)
- Indianapolis Children’s Museum Planned Giving Council
- 10 years of recognition as a “5-Star Wealth Manager” by Five Star Professionals
Our Team is What Makes Us Different . . .
Each and every member of our team serves a critical role in who we are as a company. We’ve chosen to partner with like-minded professionals who value excellence, integrity, and equality of service. We hope you’ll contact us to learn more about our team and how we may be able to help you reach your financial goals!