Wealth Advisor Zachary Giles, CFP®
Since joining the financial services industry, Zach has developed a passion for assisting high-net worth families through complex wealth management strategies that are designed to accomplish tax minimization, wealth preservation, and efficient portfolio management. In particular, he has been instrumental in helping his clients make a smooth transition into retirement or financial independence through the implementation of values-first, personalized planning strategies that lead to efficient allocation of their investment portfolios.
Zach holds the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification awarded by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc.
Zach, his wife, and their three children live in Noblesville, and enjoy supporting their community charitably through their church and various social groups.
more about Zach
- Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc., CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certificant
- FINRA Series 7, 63, and 66 licenses
- M.A. English and Creative Writing
- B.S. English Education
- Wealth Advisor, Elser Financial Planning, Inc.
- Specialist, High Net Worth Representative, Advanced Broker, Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.
- Broker / Advanced Broker, Financial Services Professional, Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.
- English Language Arts Teacher
- Investments and Wealth Institute, Member
Our Team is What Makes Us Different . . .
Each and every member of our team serves a critical role in who we are as a company. We’ve chosen to partner with like-minded professionals who value excellence, integrity, and equality of service. We hope you’ll contact us to learn more about our team and how we may be able to help you reach your financial goals!