Associate Advisor Zachary Giles
With a passion for clear communication and excellence that stems from his background in English education, Zach provides his clients with thorough, forward-thinking, comprehensive wealth management. Zach made an early career change with the focus of applying his teaching experience to the world of wealth management. His motivations involve promoting values-based financial planning and cultivating lasting relationships with those he serves.
Prior to joining the team at EFP, Zach gleaned valuable skills from his time working as an advanced broker and high net worth representative at Charles Schwab, where he passed the Series 7, 63, and 66 exams. He also learned the ups and downs of trading, doing his best to help hundreds of clients as they attempted to time the market or play the odds of derivatives trading. Seeing the rarity of success and the disappointment of substantial losses to an unforgiving market strengthened his desire to spread factual information about market performance and proper diversification, and set realistic expectations for market returns.
Zach lives in Noblesville with his wife and two daughters. If he’s not working, he’s probably with his family at a park, museum, or zoo, or at home just enjoying being a full-time girl dad.
more about Zach
- Kaplan College for Financial Planning, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certificant program
- FINRA Series 7, 63, and 66 licenses
- M.A. English and Creative Writing
- B.S. English Education
- Associate Advisor, Elser Financial Planning, Inc.
- Advanced Broker, Specialist, High Net Worth Rep, Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.
- Broker / Advanced Broker, Financial Services Professional, Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.
- English Language Arts Teacher
- Investments and Wealth Institute, Member
Our Team is What Makes Us Different . . .
Each and every member of our team serves a critical role in who we are as a company. We’ve chosen to partner with like-minded professionals who value excellence, integrity, and equality of service. We hope you’ll contact us to learn more about our team and how we may be able to help you reach your financial goals!