- Possess excellent listening and concise communication skills, enthusiasm for your work, and great attention to detail.
- Hold the CFP® designation.
- Have 5+ years of experience in comprehensive financial planning and investment management.
- Exhibit a strong desire to help people.
- Have the ability to interpret various planning documents, including account statements, tax returns, estate documents, life insurance policies, and annuity contracts.
- Use Microsoft Word, Excel, portfolio management and financial planning software.
- Take a proactive approach to client service and collaboration with colleagues.
- Clean compliance record.
- Potential for equity interest in the company for an advisor bringing client relationships to the firm.
- Combination of base pay and incentive compensation, health insurance allowance, vacation, and professional expenses.
Elser Financial Planning is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Elser Financial Planning does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Please forward your resume and contact information to: [email protected]