Eric’s primary role is financial plan writing. He works to create a rapport with each client to better serve their individual financial goals and aid them in meeting their challenges. Eric is excited about his transition to the financial planning industry after 21 years of service in education as an economics teacher in our public schools.
- Masters Equivalent in Economics, Government & U.S. History
- University of Southern Indiana, Teacher Certificate in Economics, Government & U.S. History (1994)
- Purdue University, BA (1990)
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certificant (2018)
- Assistant Plan Writer, Elser Financial Planning, Inc. (2017-present)
- MSD of Lawrence Twp: Economics Teacher (2001-2016)
- Vigo County School Corp: Social Studies Teacher (1997-2001)