Eric’s primary role is to assist clients in developing and implementing their comprehensive financial plan designed to help them achieve their goals and make well-informed decisions going forward. He works to create a rapport with each client to better serve their individual financial goals and aid them in overcoming their challenges. He also provides financial planning services on an hourly basis at a rate of $150/hour. Eric has been in the financial planning industry since 2016 after 20+ years of service in education as an economics teacher in our public schools.
- Financial Planner, Elser Financial Planning, Inc. (2016-present)
- MSD of Lawrence Twp: Economics Teacher (2001-2016)
- Vigo County School Corp: Social Studies Teacher (1997-2001)
- Masters Equivalent in Economics, Government & U.S. History
- University of Southern Indiana, Teacher Certificate in Economics, Government & U.S. History (1994)
- Purdue University, BA (1990)