Feeling the pull to come back home, Ryan and his family returned to Indiana in 2018, after spending 13
years in St. Louis, Missouri. Since his career began in 2007, Ryan has worked with people from many
different backgrounds and careers, including corporate executives, physicians, and entrepreneurs. He
appreciates the interaction that comes with a career in personal financial planning and helping people
find peace of mind so they can spend time enjoying other things. Whether his clients need assistance
combing through complex employee benefit plans or simply need some guidance on a particular issue,
Ryan finds satisfaction in helping them. He focuses on serving clients in Northern Indiana.
Ryan loves spending time with his wife and their two children and occasionally getting out on the golf
course. While his golf game isn’t up to par these days, he still enjoys playing.
- University of Missouri-St. Louis (B.S. Business Administration, 2008)
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certificant, 2011
- Financial Planner, Elser Financial Planning, Inc. (2018-Present)
- Wealth Manager, Plancorp, LLC (2011-2018)
- Financial Planning Associate, Plancorp, LLC (2008-2011)